.

.

quinta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2015

[Opinião] Yes, Please by Amy Poehler

Yes PleaseYes Please by Amy Poehler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amy Poehler...A great women of our time. I love and admire her work as an actress, comedian, and now, as writer of books. She is a beautiful person.
This is the first book I read of this genre and I feel like I'm rating her life, was it interesting? was it entertaining? do I agree with her life decisions and how she raises her beautiful kids? I don't know how to rate this , I only read fiction ! So I give it 5 stars just because I love her. I laughed the hardest with every season of Parks and Rec. (even the first one!) and this book gave me a new perspective about Amy as a real person. She is a beautiful women, just like us. I really enjoyed the honesty throughout the book, about her experiences, her flaws and also her qualities, which I think is great. She made me realize that. We have to recognize and cherish what is great about us.
She always surprised me with a good laugh when I least expected it. Her humor, is my favorite kind of humor. Heartfelt, and not mean.
And the stories, omg the stories! From the UCB to SNL and Parks and Rec. It was amazing to have a little peek at what happens behind the curtains.

"The only thing we can depend on in life is that everything changes" Amy Poehler



View all my reviews

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário